Application for admission into the college should be mad in PRESCRIBED FORM issue by the college with College Prospectus on Payment of Rs. 50/- only
Procedure to take admission
- Submission of Completed Application Form
- Publication of List of Selected Students
- Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a Gap Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or a Government Gazetted Officer.
- Student migrating from Boards from Boards/ Universities outside Jurisdiction of AHSEC or Dibrugarh University have to submit Migration Certificate in original from the concerned Board/University along with application of Eligibility Certificate with the required fee
- Certificates of Proficiency in co-curricular activities (national/State level) If any