Staff return after 5 day orientation program in Career Guidance
January 30, 2017
Jan 29: The college staff returned with lots of enthusiasm and fresh inputs to start Career Guidance program in the college after undergoing a 5 day orietation program organised by Quest Alliance in Guwahati.
The programme aimed at providing the participants training on Career Planning so that they can become trainers and help students to choose suitable career keeping in mind future job prospects.
The training highlighted:
- Promoting blended learning techniues for youth employability
- Activity based learning
- starting Career clubs in institutions
- creating awareness on the difference between job and career
- Breaking Gender stereo types
- Making the youth aware of career alternatives.