Interview for Teaching Staff was held from 20th – 30th June 2015
July 19, 2015
Interview for Teaching Staff was held from 20th – 30th June 2015.
The Staff Selection Committee members from University for each department were appointed by Prof. Alak Kr. Buragohain, the Vice-Chancellor of Dibrugarh University.
Interviews were held at Don Bosco Hr. Sec. School Dibrugarh. The Candidates were ranked according to merit. Total of 9 staff were selected for appointment to various departments.
Interview for the selection of College Staffs will be held in Dibrugarh, on 20th June onwards
June 27, 2015
Recruitment of Staff for the following Subjects mentioned in the below table
|20 June 2015||Saturday||History||11.30 am to 3.00 pm|
|23 June 2015||Tuesday||Education||11.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|23 June 2015||Tuesday||Assamese||1.00 pm to 3.00 pm|
|25 June 2015||Wednesday||Commerce||10.30 am to 01.00 pm|
|25 June 2015||Wednesday||Political Science||1.30 pm to 3.30 pm|
|26 June 2015||Thursday||Economics||11.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|26 June 2015||Thursday||English||1.30 pm to 3.30 pm|
|27 June 2015||Saturday||Sociology||11.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|27 June 2015||Saturday||Library||1.00 pm to 3.30 pm|
Don Bosco Hr. Sec School, Convent Road, Dibrugarh…
Send us your resume and we will get in touch with you if you come across as the right candidate
- Every shortlisted candidate for interview, will be given information through sms/email regarding the specific time for the interview. The interviewee is requested to be on time for the interview.
- Please bring your original documents for verification. You have to take a demonstration class for 15 minutes on any topic of Dibrugarh University syllabus for the Degree course pertaining to your specialization.
- In case you have not confirmed your availability, kindly do so at the earliest. If you fail to confirm your availability for the same, the interview call will be cancelled.
- In case there is a change in the interview schedule due to some unavoidable reason, the concerned candidates will be notified in advance. The modified schedule will also be posted in the College Website.
Admission for the year 2015-2016 started from June 1st onwards
June 27, 2015
Application for admission into the college should be made in PRESCRIBED FORM issue by the college with College Prospectus on Payment of Rs. 50/- only
Procedure to take admission
- Submission of Completed Application Form
- Publication of List of Selected Students
- Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a Gap Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or a Government Gazetted Officer.
- Student migrating from Boards from Boards/ Universities outside Jurisdiction of AHSEC or Dibrugarh University have to submit Migration Certificate in original from the concerned Board/University along with application of Eligibility Certificate with the required fee
- Certificates of Proficiency in co-curricular activities (national/State level) If any